EASTON – Sen. Lisa Boscola (D-Northampton/Lehigh) will join the co-chair of the Pennsylvania Senate Economy, Business, and Jobs Caucus, Sen. Bob Mensch (R- Berks/Bucks/Montgomery), for a public hearing to discuss sustainable business practices across the commonwealth. Expert testifiers from some of the largest Pennsylvania based companies will give recommendations on how state government can further assist in creating a sustainable business environment. The hearing will be held at Lafayette College on October 13, 2021, from 1-3 p.m.
WHAT: Bipartisan hearing of the Pennsylvania Senate Economy, Business, & Jobs Caucus to discuss sustainable business practices in the commonwealth.
WHEN: October 13, 2021 from 1-3 p.m.
WHERE: Farinon College Center at Lafayette College, Marlo Room
Easton, PA 18042
** The hearing will also be livestreamed at senatorboscola.com/live.
- Lisa Boscola and Sen. Bob Mensch
- Stephanie Raymond, President, PPL Electric Utilities
- Brenden Heck, Vice President, Environmental, Social and Governance, UGI Corporation
- Frank Untermyer, Director, Supply Chain Management, Martin Guitar
- Peter Ruggiero, Chief Operating Officer, Crayola
- Catie Kawchak, Director, Federal and State Relations, Volvo Group
- Richard Master, CEO, MCS Industries Inc.
- Lorraine Faccenda, Plant Manager, LafargeHolcim
- Patrick Witmer, Corporate Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Communications, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Nicole Hurd, PhD, President, Lafayette College
Media is welcomed and encouraged to join this event.
CONTACT: Seth Rolko