PHILADELPHIA, October 30, 2017 − At the request of Senator Lawrence Farnese (D-Phila.), the state Senate Democratic Policy Committee will hold a public roundtable discussion this Wednesday in Philadelphia on strategies for preventing street harassment.
The hearing will be held this Wednesday, November 1 at 10:30 am in Courtroom # 676
at Philadelphia City Hall, 1401 John F Kennedy Blvd.
The committee is chaired by Sen. Lisa Boscola (D-Northampton). The discussion will be co-chaired by Boscola, Farnese and Sen. Judy Schwank, who chairs the Senate Women’s Health Caucus.
• Amber Hikes, executive director, Office of LGBT Affairs, City of Philadelphia;
• Dr. Nina Ahmad, Ph.D., Deputy Mayor for Public Engagement, City of Philadelphia;
• Attorney Terry Fromson, managing attorney, Women’s Law Project;
• Donna Greco, policy director, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape;
• Nuala Cabral, communications manager, Temple University Community Collaborative;
• Kayla Watkins, Temple University student;
• Jovida Hill, executive director, Philadelphia Commission for Women; and
• Noelle Marconi, member of the legislative Policy and Advocacy Committee for the Philadelphia Commission for Women.
Your coverage is welcome.
# # #
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Charlie Tocci